Oh lala, perfect cheeses from across the channel, three fabulous French cheeses, alongside delicious Chicken Liver Pater, Water Crackers, Rosemary & Garlic Saucissan, Green Grapes & Classic French Cornichon Pickles. Just pop in a picnic basket, grab a french baguette from your local bakery & you are picnic ready!
CheeseComte 125gAn unpasteurised French cheese from the Jura mountain region: smooth, mellow, nutty, and with a long finish - perfect on a cheeseboard!
French Brie 200g
Soft, Buttery & Creamy, ths cheese is named after the French region Brie, where it was originally created! Pairs perfectly with Crackers
Made in Southern France and one of the worlds best known blue cheeses (known as the king of cheeses in France!). Tangy & Crumbly with a characteristic frangrance & flavour.
- 1 Box - Millers Flame Water Crackers - 70g
- Award Winnng Chicken Liver Pate with Chesnut Mushrooms from Pyman Pates, based in Devon.
- Rosemary & Garlic Saucisson, from Moons Green Charcuterie, produced in Wittersham, Kent 7 approx 70g
- Punnet of Green Grapes - the sweetness of the grapes alongside the delicious saltiness of the cheeses, a perfect pairing!
- Classic French Cornichons with dill flowers - to finish off a French Cheeseboard perfectly!